Viv Williams Consulting
Viv’s experience as a Managing Director of two floated plc companies adds a new dimension to law firms. He has the experience necessary to provide an invaluable practical management insight that applies to all professional firms. He is a specialist in strategy, merger and acquisition and “lean management” theory helping law firms to evolve. He provides the vision and inspiration for law firms to become more corporate. By applying corporate governance to a modern law firm Viv helps them to improve their management systems and increase profitability.
Viv is involved with several businesses serving the legal profession, Consulting Director of Viv Williams Consulting , Chairman of AWH Solicitors, CEO of Zaiwalla & Co and non executive Director of several law firms.
Viv has written two books on law firm management and is regularly interviewed by the Law Society Gazette on a host of topics.
- Strategic thinking and designing the modern law firm.
- Incorporation and new structures to minimise risk and improve profitability.
- Succession and exit planning
- Buying, selling and merging law firms- acting on behalf of both buyers and sellers
- Utilising technology for growing a practice
- Outsourcing legal services – both back office and processed services.